We all know we need to drink water, this is not a new health tip! But with everyone’s schedule and life turned upside down over the last 6 months, we need to re-up our daily habits. Drinking water isn’t as easy with a mask on and while you might have kept a full pitcher of water at your desk pre-pandemic, what are you doing now?
Ideally we need to get 4 big glasses of water a day – give or take.
Here are some simple tips to drink up:
- Drink a big glass of water when you wake up – that’s one out of the way!
- Keep a pitcher of lemon and cucumber water at your work space and commit to finishing it by day’s end
- Make some herbal tea in the afternoon (it counts towards your water intake)
- Eat lots of vegetables – they add to your water intake and supply you with needed nutrients
- Use your favorite glass to inspire your desire to drink H2O throughout the day
- If you empty your glass, be sure to fill it right back up
Use whatever tricks work for you to get you allotment for the day!