Everyone one is busy these days and trying to squeeze in some time for food prep can be hard. Planning out your week and having good food on hand makes it much easier to choose healthier meals on a regular basis – but I know you are thinking “That’s easier said than done.” Learning a few simple sheet pan recipes can make a big difference. They are easy, no real recipe required.
- Get to the healthiest grocery you have access to or a get to a farmers market if you can.
- Pick out your favorite protein – eggs, fish, poultry, lamb, beef.
- Pick out the best looking vegetables – onions, broccoli, sweet potato, green beans, cauliflower, asparagus (almost in season!), tomatoes, garlic, peppers. Seriously, whatever you want.
- Heat the oven, prep the protein, cut the veggies and put them on a sheet pan. Coat everything with a really nice olive oil, salt, pepper, and your favorite spices.
- Use throughout the week! Add the proteins and veggies on top of cauliflower rice for a quick dinner. Put them on top of fresh salad greens, add avocado, dressing and it’s a healthy salad.
If you need some inspiration, check out 20 Easy Sheet-Pan Dinners That Are on Your Paleo Diet.